West Blue Consulting has defined overall policies regarding its implemented management systems (ISO 9001 QMS, ISO/IEC 27001 ISMS & ISO 20000 ITSM) appropriate to the purpose of the organization and includes:
· A framework for setting the management system(s) objectives
· A commitment to satisfying applicable requirements
· A commitment to continuous improvement of the IMS
WBC has specifically defined policy statements for its Integrated Management Systems (IMS), Quality Management System (QMS) and Information Security Management System (ISMS), which includes:
2 IMS POLICY STATEMENT
WBC is committed to implementing a structured Integrated Management System (IMS) to ensure the quality of its services satisfy applicable legal, statutory, regulatory, contractual and customer requirements and to enhancing customer satisfaction; protecting the security of its business information and preventing service degradation in the face of incidents and unwanted events, and ensuring our IT service management services are aligned with the needs of the business.
3 QMS POLICY STATEMENT
West Blue Consulting is committed to constantly providing IT, Software, and related services that satisfy applicable legal, statutory, regulatory, contractual, and customer requirements to exceed its customers’ expectations and ensure the continuous improvement of product quality and process efficiency.
4 ISMS POLICY STATEMENT
WBC is committed to appropriately securing its managed information by protecting the organization from the consequences of breaches of confidentiality, integrity and availability by complying with applicable legal, statutory, regulatory, contractual, and customer requirements while allowing its staff to have access to the information they require to carry out their work effectively.
5 SMS POLICY STATEMENT
West Blue Consulting is committed to providing quality IT, Software, and related services (systems and infrastructure), including an appropriate support framework to external clients and internal staff in line with applicable legal, statutory, regulatory, contractual and customer requirements.
The Integrated Management System (IMS) objectives include the following:
· Governance, Risk, and Strategy: the corporate governance program, the degree to which known risks are addressed within acceptable limits and sustainable business strategy.
· Quality of Business Processes: generally, how well the IMS supports the organization’s business activities/ processes
· Data and information: the confidentiality, integrity, and authority of data and information
· Quality of Systems, Infrastructure, and Application: the effectiveness of systems, infrastructure, and applications
· Quality of People and Organizational Structure: the knowledge, skills, and experience available, mainly internally but also to some extent externally to the organization
· Continual Improvements: the maturity and improvements of the integrated management systems are monitored continually
These principles will be supported by providing an appropriate mix of policies, standards, guidelines, technical measures, training, support, audit, review, and continual improvement of the IMS.