The Pre-Arrival Assessment Report helps secure governments agenda in the area of Security, Revenue Mobilization and Trade Facilitation while ensuring a balance with the view to boost investor confidence.
The Pre-Arrival Assessment Report (PAAR) is designed for deployment in two steps, designed for imports documentation pre-arrival risk assessment. This is the component for the Destination Inspection Scheme documentation processing and the deployment of a robust Automated Risk Management System (ARMS) providing well-integrated and dynamic National Data Warehouse Platform for effective risk targeting of cargoes, persons, tasks management, post clearance audit and investigations referrals, declarant risk profiling, and performance monitoring and surveillance systems.
The Pre-Arrival Assessment Report is mainly designed for International Trade and Supply chain Security industry include Governments institution, Customs and Regulatory Industry
/Public / Private / NGO / NFP
- Pre-Arrival Risk Assessment Report
- Vessel Selection System/ Cargo Targeting System/ Passenger Selection System/ Post Clearance Audit
- Intelligence Reporting & Declarant Profiling and Licensing System
- Systems enhancement and continuous improvement
- Technical capacity building and professional development
The West Blue service solution provides among others the following benefits:
- Trade facilitation
- Enhances the Service capacity in efficient verification and accountability of imports
- Checks revenue loss by providing an impartial assessment of duties and taxes to be collected
- Limiting the opportunities for fraud, fiscal evasion and price discrimination
- Support and enhance professionalism and technical capacity building
- Successful takeover of the Destination Inspection Scheme
- Facilitate Investigation processes
- Enhanced Evidence Recovery on investigations
- Enhance Audit trail
- Strengthens Customs Back End Control operations
- Enhance Customs Revenue Mobilization
- Increase Voluntary Compliance on Import Declarations through effective enforcement Investigations.
- Enhance Customs capacity development
- Automatic SMS and E-mail notification to the Authorised Dealer Banks and Importers